Katherine Rankin, DO
Dr. Katherine Rankin is fellowship trained in Breast Imaging. She practices at The Breast Center in Fayetteville and Bentonville.
Dr. Rankin is board certified in diagnostic radiology by the American Osteopathic Board of Radiology. She received her doctorate from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences in 2011. Dr. Rankin has a long-standing history in the medical imaging field, including work as a Diagnostic Imaging Associate for multiple Oklahoma hospitals and clinics.
Dr. Rankin and her husband, Cody, have a young son and welcomed a daughter in 2021. In her free time, she enjoys watching University of Missouri football and basketball, running with her dogs, traveling, reading, golf and yoga.
- Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology by the American Osteopathic Board of Radiology
- American Osteopathic College of Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- American Osteopathic Association
- Society of Breast Imaging
- Breast Imaging FellowshipUniversity of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency, Chief ResidentOklahoma State University Medical Center, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Doctorate of MedicineKansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, Kansas City, Missouri
- Bachelor of Science in Nutritional SciencesUniversity of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri
- Breast Ultrasound
- Breast MRI
- Dense Breast Screening and Automated Whole Breast Ultrasound
- Risk Assessment
- Breast Biopsy